Security has always been about more than walls across your enemies’ path. It’s about process, logistics and operations management.
Stories by Chris Moriarty
No longer unwieldy beasts needing armies of attendants, relational databases still follow the concepts of Father Ted.
In 1971 Ray Tomlinson picked the @ symbol, his work was piggybacked onto FTP, and the rest is e-mail history.
Wireless is caught in the classic catch-22 and will take the enterprise by storm only when the true value of mobility is appreciated.
Pragmatic perhaps, by comparison with the quantum leap from the 1800s’ optical networks to widespread mental telepathy later this century, but networks today underpin business and commerce.
Thousands of articles have been written about the Year 2000 problem. Let me crack the obligatory joke about flying over New Years Eve. Did you know some airline in the US has grounded their fleet? But doom and gloom be buggered. Let's face it, the Year 2000 is the biggest bonanza to hit town for, well, a millennia.
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- Policy Officer NSW
- Technical Business Analyst-Genesys NSW
- Program Manager NSW
- Senior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation) NSW
- Systems Engineer WA
- Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW