Linux company Red Hat will announce Wednesday a new mid-level server operating system in a bid to expand its sales beyond its high-end, enterprise-focused Advanced Server. It also announced the availability of its workstation operating system for 32-bit systems.
Stories by Grant Gross.
Two U.S. intelligence agencies are testing a computer security system that combines smart card technology from Sun Microsystems with an Ethernet-capable fingerprint reader, Sun and its partners announced Tuesday.
Sun Microsystems and Microsoft have agreed on how Microsoft should comply with a federal judge's order to carry Sun's version of Java with its newest operating systems.
- CISCO Project Manager NSW
- Application Security and Identity Management Specialist VIC
- Technical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - Sydney NSW
- Network Engineer - Aruba/PaloAlto WA
- Cyber Security Team Lead Other
- Cyber Security Analyst Other
- Capacity Manager ACT
- IT Security Officer ACT
- Operations Support Officer VIC
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC