When I signed up for a Twitter account in the summer of 2009 I spent some time thinking about whether or not I should protect my tweets. As a novice Twitter user, I had to decide whether the benefits of protecting my tweets outweighed the drawbacks. Looking back, I do not regret my decision to protect my tweets, and I'll tell you why.
Stories by Phil Shapiro
The battle lines for the mobile marketplace have been drawn, and the battle of the titans - Google, Apple, Microsoft -- has begun. While the generals amass their troops, what have we here in the corner? A bunch of doodlers, cartoonists, storytellers, and other amateurs. Surely, this ragtag group won't have any effect on the outcome of the battle--or will they?
Ubuntu 10.10 came out earlier this month, and early reviews of the operating system have been very favorable. Right now many thousands of people around the world are downloading it.
- Senior Test Coordinator - IMR NSW
- CISCO Project Manager ACT
- Senior System Engineer NSW
- Senior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Account Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ) VIC
- Digital Business Analyst/ Quality Assurance Analyst VIC
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Financial Services QLD
- IT Security Officer ACT
- Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - 6 Month Contract - Sydney CBD NSW