Some corporate information technology executives are grumbling that Microsoft has revamped its certification program to force companies to migrate to Windows 2000.
Stories by Dominique Deckmyn and Julekha Dash
Microsoft Corp.'s $1 billion services venture with New York-based Andersen Consulting, announced last week, is a gutsy move and not without risk, say users and analysts. While the venture, called Avanade, may help Microsoft catch up in the e-commerce arena, it could also alienate systems integrators the vendor relies on in other areas, they said.
- Mid-Level Business Analyst (Digital Transformation) NSW
- Network Engineer -Voice VIC
- IT Cloud Engineer NSW
- Change Analyst-Transformation NSW
- SEPM Security Engineer WA
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- Problem manager - OSS, Service Assurance apps VIC
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager QLD