A new malware program that targets macOS users is capable of spying on encrypted browser traffic and stealing sensitive information.
Stories by Lucian Constantin
Hundreds of thousands of internet gateway devices from around the world, primarily cable modems, are vulnerable to hacking because of a serious weakness in their implementation of the Simple Network Management Protocol.
Web optimization and security firm Cloudflare launched a service that could allow IoT manufacturers to protect devices from attacks and deploy patches much quicker.
The mobile application that accompanies many Hyundai cars exposed sensitive information that could have allowed attackers to remotely locate, unlock and start vehicles.
Users of Webroot's endpoint security product, consumers and businesses alike, had a nasty surprise on Monday.
A 32-year-old Russian hacker was sentenced to 27 years in prison in the U.S. for stealing millions of payment card details from U.S. businesses by infecting their point-of-sale systems with malware.
The latest version of Google Chrome restricts how domain names that use non-Latin characters are displayed in the browser in response to a recently disclosed technique that could allow attackers to create highly credible phishing websites.
The Drupal project has released a patch to fix a critical access bypass vulnerability that could put websites at risk of hacking.
Two dozen Linksys router models are exposed to attacks that could extract sensitive information from their configurations, cause them to become unresponsive and even completely take them over.
Oracle released a record 299 security fixes for vulnerabilities in its products, including patches for a widely exploited vulnerability in the Apache Struts framework and a Solaris exploit supposedly used by the U.S. National Security Agency.
An unpatched vulnerability in the Magento e-commerce platform could allow hackers to upload and execute malicious code on web servers that host online shops.
Microsoft released its monthly security updates Tuesday, fixing 45 unique vulnerabilities across its products, three of which are publicly known and two already targeted by hackers.
Starting in September, publicly trusted certificate authorities will have to honor a special Domain Name System (DNS) record that allows domain owners to specify who is allowed to issue SSL certificates for their domains.
The gang behind the Dridex computer trojan has adopted an unpatched Microsoft Word exploit used in attacks for months and used it to target millions of users.
None of the new alleged NSA exploits leaked by the Shadow Brokers hacking group poses an immediate threat to users.
- Cloud Test Engineer NSW
- User Experience Designers ACT
- Healthcare Pre-Sales Consultant - Permanent - North Ryde area NSW
- Sales Manager VIC
- System Analyst - Axway NSW
- Junior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? Agile ACT
- Senior RF Engineer - Optimisation VIC
- Database Systems Specialist NSW
- Account Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ) VIC
- Office Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud Provider VIC
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.