The convergence of IT services, telecommunications, products and other business services is leading to a shift in the models adopted by many established service(s) providers, and the entry of new service providers from outside the IT business. Both telecommunications providers and traditional external service(s) providers (ESPs) are battling for market share and seeking growth areas in an increasingly competitive environment.
Stories by Craig Baty
Outsourcing is here to stay! A recent Gartner Survey indicated that 58 per cent of Australian companies outsource at least one of their IT operational functions. No matter how negatively it has been portrayed recently, outsourcing will continue and will play an even greater part in the evolution of Australia's IT landscape.
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- ITSM OR iTIL Business Analyst NSW
- Test Analyst - Brisbane VIC
- Project Manager VIC
- Project Manager ACT
- Program Lead SA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Service Delivery Manager VIC