Information and financial services giant Thomson Reuters has more than 55,000 employees spread over 100 countries.
Stories by Chris Nerney
The corporate world's response to the phenomenal growth of social media has ranged from enthusiastic embrace to abject horror.
Most stories about the recent three-way deal involving America Online, Netscape Communications and Sun Microsystems have focused on AOL's $US4.2 billion purchase of the beleaguered browser maker.
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Records Analyst NSW
- Senior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation) NSW
- Problem manager - OSS, Service Assurance apps VIC
- Senior Wintel Engineer ACT
- Project Manager QLD
- Digital Content Writer and Lead ACT
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Banking QLD
- Lead Technical Specialist ? SQL Lead -DBA VIC