Broadband provider Slingshot has opened up access to global video streaming sites for its customers.
Stories by Computerworld NZ staff
New Zealand supermarket giant Progressive Enterprises claims a 15-day return on its investment in the iPRO internet-based promotional planning and management system.
Just as developers are leaping on the mobile applications bandwagon, a Wellington company claims to be on the brink of creating a new market for telecommunications software.
Telecom New Zealand expects to make a decision by Christmas on the strategic partner for its new $NZ160 million ($US81.5 million) to $NZ200 million CDMA (code division multiple access) cellular network, according to spokesman Glen Sowry.
- Mid-Level Business Analyst (Digital Transformation) NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Change Analyst-Transformation NSW
- Technical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis) VIC
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Network Data Engineer NSW
- Business Analyst NSW