In the world of data leaks and cybercrime, why is it that selling information security is considered a hard task? Is it because information security is pitched as a tool—buy software and it will fix everything—or is there a lack of understanding about what a healthy information security posture will achieve for an organisation.
Stories by Puneet Kukreja
The word governance derives from the Greek verb κυβερνάω [kubernáo], which means to steer, and was used for the first time in a metaphorical sense by Plato (according to Wikipedia). Wikipedia further expands on the term, rightly calling it “the act of governing”. Governance relates to decisions that define expectations, grant power, or verify performance.
Enterprise Security Architecture for an organisation as a discipline is required to outline an enterprise wide risk-driven approach to information security and deliver infrastructure solutions in response to the organisations threat profile. Enterprise Security Architecture is required to drive and support the standardisation and management of an organisations information security discipline.
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- IT Security Officer VIC
- Network Security Engineer WA
- SAP Fiori + UI5 Architect VIC
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- Mining Planning System Engineer QLD
- Iteration Manager - Telco VIC
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager WA