Motorola Inc. announced further job cuts Friday, eliminating up to 4,000 jobs from its semiconductor division over the course of this year. Cuts will come from contract and temporary employees, attrition, and both voluntary and involuntary severance programs, a company spokesman confirmed.
Stories by Clare Haney and George A. Chidi Jr.
- Data Migration Coordinator ACT
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Portfolio & Governance Senior Analyst VIC
- Technical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis) VIC
- Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant NSW
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- MS Exchange / Messaging Administrator WA
- JD Edwards Principle/ Functional Consultant VIC
- SQL Server Database Administratior NSW
- Network Engineer -Voice VIC