Malicious software that takes advantage of a recently disclosed vulnerability in Microsoft's Windows operating system has spread rapidly and has now infected more than 250,000 systems, primarily Windows 2000 systems being run in corporate environments, according to security vendor Computer Associates International (CA).
Stories by Robert McMillan and James Niccolai
As expected, Oracle closed its US$10.3 billion acquisition of PeopleSoft on Friday, putting an end to a rancorous 18-month struggle between the two companies and making PeopleSoft, once the number two supplier of enterprise application software, a wholly owned Oracle subsidiary.
Sun Microsystems on Tuesday reported a profit of US$795 million or US$0.24 per share in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of US$1.039 billion or US$0.32 per share in the same quarter of last year.
- Cyber Security Architect Other
- Process Improvement Lead NSW
- IT Security Officer VIC
- IT Field Technician NSW
- Senior DevOps Consultant VIC
- Senior System Engineer - Wintel & Mac VIC
- Technical Integration Lead Other
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Junior Cyber Security Analyst ACT