The term "identity-based networking" has actually been around for many years, referring to the idea that a user's identity is somehow tied into the networking services that user can receive. When wireless LAN controllers first emerged, for example, they applied they concept of identity-based networking by not only authenticating users joining the wireless network but also by placing them into the appropriate virtual LANs (VLANs).
Stories by Jeff Wilson
Cognos Inc., a business intelligence (BI) solutions developer, on Monday announced Cognos Metrics Manager, a tool that will allow enterprises to measure performance against business strategy.
- Change Analyst-Transformation NSW
- Business Analyst SA
- Senior Project Manager - Financial Services QLD
- Senior Business Analyst ACT
- IT Security Officer ACT
- CRM Business Analyst QLD
- Operations Support Officer VIC
- Project Manager QLD
- IBM FileNet Consultants SA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA