Adding 4G infrastructure has its own pain points, including getting coverage everywhere you need it. Three early adopters share their experiences and lessons learned.
Stories by Mary Shacklett
More and more IT execs find themselves having to add "Play nice with the CMO" to their to-do lists these days. The reason? Technology is rapidly remaking marketing departments, to the point where previously siloed corporate marketing campaigns are morphing into enterprise digital media projects that encompass -- or are even run by -- IT.
- Senior Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- JD Edwards Principle/ Functional Consultant VIC
- Web Applications Project Manager QLD
- Oracle Financial Functional Oracle Financial NSW
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- Project Officer NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD