A rash of hypervisor virtualization announcements recently from Microsoft, Oracle and Sun signal the game is on to beat down leader VMware and jump in the corporate virtualization revolution.
Stories by John Fontana and Robert Mullins
Despite Microsoft's grand pronouncements that its unified communications launch signals a revolution in the way corporate workers interact, users and experts alike say the conversion will be a slow evolution that includes careful planning, budgeting and management.
- Change Analyst-Transformation NSW
- Business Analyst SA
- Senior Project Manager - Financial Services QLD
- Senior Business Analyst ACT
- IT Security Officer ACT
- CRM Business Analyst QLD
- Operations Support Officer VIC
- Project Manager QLD
- IBM FileNet Consultants SA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA