Google has bought video conferencing software from Marratech a Stockholm-based vendor, and hired the engineers involved with the software, a Google spokesman said Friday.
Stories by Peter Sayer and Juan Carlos Perez
Microsoft and Nortel Networks will unify their efforts to develop "unified communications" products to break down the barriers between telephony, voice mail, e-mail and instant-messaging systems. The companies have struck a four-year alliance to jointly develop and sell unified communications systems, they said Tuesday.
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- Senior Change Manager NSW
- Iteration Manager - Telco VIC
- Network Administrator NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- HFC Project Manager (Delivery) - Contract VIC
- Business Analyst QLD
- HFC Project Officer (Governance Support) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW
- Program Manager l O365, Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Operations Support Officer VIC