An Australian-founded internet technology company is rumoured to be set to sell out to foreign investors for a cool $285 million.
Sharinga Networks, the company behind the technology powering free internet service provider FreeOnline, is believed to be in negotiations with an unnamed global telecommunications company to sell up to 50 per cent, according to the Australian Financial Review.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible