It was surely only the purest coincidence that Verizon, Motorola and Google introduced the Droid X smartphone the day before Apple's iPhone 4 shipped. And certainly, the companies' ability to get actual shipping units into reviewers' hands before most of them could see Apple's latest had not a whiff of calculation. Perish the thought.
Stories by Daniel Rosenbaum
It's 2008 already. Didn't the magazines promise us flying cars by now?
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Project Officer (Network Deployment Pgm) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager QLD
- Senior System Engineer NSW
- Business Analyst QLD
- Senior Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane VIC
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Automation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - Sydney NSW