Part two of <i>Computerworld Australia's</i> look at how IT underpins the health sector.
Stories by Chloe Herrick and Lisa Banks
Ever since the Federal Government announced its plan to construct a National Broadband Network (NBN) much time and talk has been dedicated to the endless possibilities of the fibre network. In few sectors has this been more the case than healthcare.
- Program Manager NSW
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Business Analyst ACT
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Project Manager (Network Deployment Pgm) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW
- Network Engineer (Voice) SA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- Project Manager NSW
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW