The recently released Windows 8.1 is “light years ahead” of last year’s Windows 8, according to Lenovo Thinkpad product manager, Simon Kent.
Stories by Patrick Budmar
Data is growing very rapidly, with CommVault global chief operating officer, Alan Bunte, seeing most of it being unstructured.
Despite the popularity of buying online, only seeing 38 per cent of Australian SMBs have websites according to latest research by MYOB.
More than half (57 per cent) of Australians have singled out low digital literacy as an obstacle to running their business more efficiently.
Spammers have attempted to convince people to buy shares in Apple off the back of iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C buzz.
As people begin to experience the online world, a common concern AVG A/NZ general manager, Sam Hendry, has seem amoung users is around trust.
GPS based navigation devices have become indispensable tools when driving in both familiar and unfamiliar territory, though in recent years users have had the option to use their smartphone devices to carry out the same task.
Huawei is not a name that is commonly associated with smartphones, but it is something the company seems to want to change with the introduction of the earlier Ascend P6.
A recent IDC study found that 86 per cent of businesses in Australia are now using the Cloud.
Doing business on the move has become easier than before now that devices are getting smaller and multi-functioned, but managing all of these belongings has not become any easier.
After consistently nipping at the heels of PC market leader HP, Lenovo finally managed to grab the top spot in PC sales last month.
Data-intensive media and apps on mobile devices are putting a strain on carrier networks, a situation that is increasingly becoming unfeasible, according to Gigamon CEO, Paul Hooper, if left unchecked.
After maintaining a firm hold on the second spot in PC sales, Lenovo has managed to surpass incumbent HP to grab first place.
Notebook PCs may be getting smaller in size, but dedicated PC users likely have a growing collection of accessories to accompany the system.
Symantec has not let go of its Australian tech support team and off-shored it to India, according to an insider who spoke on condition of anonymity.
- Test Analysts - agile ACT
- Office Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud Provider VIC
- Project Director - Gold Coast QLD
- Network Engineer ACT
- Payments Business Analyst VIC
- Web Applications Project Manager ACT
- Security Analyst QLD
- Scrum Master QLD
- Senior RF Engineer - Optimisation VIC
- Service management Business Analyst NSW
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.