In a day of executive shakeups, Hewlett-Packard (HP) Tuesday announced that Patricia Dunn, the company's embattled chairman, will be relieved of those duties after the board's Jan. 18, 2007, meeting, but will continue as a director. Meanwhile, board member George Keyworth has resigned, effective immediately.
Stories by Nancy Weil and Marc Ferranti
Microsoft will buy a $US5 billion stake in AT&T, as part of a series of agreements that call for AT&T to use more of Microsoft's software in television set-top devices, the companies announced yesterday.
- Network operation engineer VIC
- Rollout Engineer NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- Process Improvement and Change Specialist - Telco VIC
- Automation Test Engineer QLD
- Cisco Communication Engineer / Technician - FIFO WA
- Lead Technical Specialist ? Wintel Platform VIC
- Senior Project Officer NSW
- Network Engineer NSW