ArrowStream’s OnDemand software gives CraftWorks Restaurants and Breweries a full view of its supply chain data, helping it reduce food costs.
Stories by Michelle Davidson
Lineage Logistics uses IoT temperature and vibration sensors from Monnit Corp. to protect billions of pounds of warehoused food and cut energy costs.
New Bedford, Massachusetts-area businesses discover the power of IoT-enabled sensors to improve farming, fishing and even winemaking.
Retailer uses Seegrid vision-guided, autonomous vehicles to increase productivity at distribution centers.
Using intelligent LED lighting systems from Digital Lumens, manufacturer Atlas Global Solutions reduced energy costs by 75% and increased productivity by 20%.
Columbus, Ohio, receives $50 million to implement smart transportation systems, including a self-driving transit line and smart transit corridors.
Finalists in the U.S. DOT’s Smart City Challenge make their final pitches for the $40 million prize, offering a glimpse into future urban travel.
Smart technology such as temperature sensors help Udder Ventures keep freezers at its Ben & Jerry's franchises running and prevent ice cream meltdowns
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Financial Services QLD
- SAP Fiori + UI5 Architect NSW
- Technical Specialist ? VMware VIC
- Business Analyst SA
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Banking Other
- Senior Test Automation Engineers x 3 NSW
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Network Engineer (Juniper) QLD