There is debate within the IT industry whether or not DevOps can replace ITIL.
Stories by Dr Wissam Raffoul
Since 1994 many Australian IT organisations have been implementing configuration management practices. However, it has been done with limited success when assessed against the key objectives of configuration management process and its associated database (CMDB) in terms of service availability and configuration items interdependencies.
- ServiceNow Consultant VIC
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Software Engineer NSW
- Business Analyst SA
- Property Project Manager - Office Expansion NSW
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- SEPM Security Engineer WA