Thanks to the cloud and mobile devices, ‘shadow IT’ has become a key concern for CIOs in every industry. Here, CIOs share their real-world experiences reining in tech outside their formal control.
Stories by Clint Boulton
More CIOs are turning to Apptio’s analytics service to automate technology business management (TBM), a framework for aligning the value of IT services with the cost to produce them.
Robotic process automation has gained traction as a way of automating tedious business tasks, freeing up corporate workers to tackle higher-value analysis and decision-making. But RPA requires proper design, planning and governance if it's to bolster the business, experts say.
Looking to upgrade its technology platforms, including SAP enterprise software and HANA customer analytics, British fashion retailer Burberry recruited Walmart Asia CIO Fumbi Chima.
- Cyber Security Analyst Other
- IT Security Officer ACT
- Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist NSW
- Senior Agile Business Analyst NSW
- IT Field Technician NSW
- Sharepoint Developer ACT
- Technical Business Analyst VIC
- Cyber Security Team/stream Lead VIC
- Hogan Technical Consultant QLD
- IT Security Consultant SA