There are two levels at which Google excites. There is a systematic stream of advances, such as those presented at the 2015 <a href="https://events.google.com/io2015/">Google I/O event</a> earlier this year -- Android M, Google Photos and the like.
Stories by By Azmi Jafarey
Gartner has predicted that by 2020 the Internet of Things <a href="http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/2636073">will grow</a> to 26 billion objects. (This excludes smartphones, tablets and PCs, which will account for a separate 7.3 billion devices, Gartner adds.) With these kinds of staggering numbers, there is a disruption in the making -- and we CIOs need to be ready for it.
- Senior Project Manager - Financial Services QLD
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- Education/Training Officer NSW
- Senior IT Business Analyst VIC
- HFC Project Officer (Governance Support) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Project Manager VIC
- Technical Specialist ? VMware VIC