Aiming at a mass business-user audience, Microsoft has released a preview of the next version of its cloud-based data visualization software, Power BI, with a promise to maintain a free option even after its general release.
Stories by Scott M., Fulton III
Microsoft generated $2.3 billion in revenue last quarter from a business that didn't exist only a year earlier: phone hardware. Were it not for Nokia's old business, Microsoft would have been a poorer performer in the last three months of 2014, at least in terms of sales.
- Technical Consultant - Fortify ACT
- Infrastructure Systems Engineer VIC
- Lead Technical Specialist ? Storage & Backups VIC
- Sales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North Ryde NSW
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- ICT Technical Writer ACT
- SAP Fiori + UI5 Architect NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Transition Manager NSW