The success of LG Electronics' G3 has put the company under pressure to dazzle the market with the G4, set to debut Tuesday. The company is hoping that an improved display, upgraded camera and a new design will do the trick.
Stories by Mikael Ricknäs and Tim Hornyak
In the hunt for new ways to handle growing data volumes, NTT DoCoMo and Huawei Technologies have demonstrated that LTE can be deployed over 5GHz, which today is used for Wi-Fi networks.
- Cisco Communication Engineer / Technician - FIFO WA
- Security Specialist (SIEM) Other
- Business Analyst ACT
- Middleware Messaging Specialist VIC
- Test Analyst - Port Macquarie NSW NSW
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- CISCO Project Manager NSW
- SAP Fiori + UI5 Architect VIC
- Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist NSW
- Project Manager NSW