Cost is a central issue in the ongoing debate about the best approach to building Australia’s National Broadband Network (NBN).
Stories by Rod Tucker, University of Melbourne
In their cost-benefit analysis of the national broadband network, the Vertigan panel predicts that in 2023, an average Australian household will require a broadband download speed of 15 megabits per second (Mbps).
In his independent audit of the public policy process behind the national broadband network, former Telstra director Bill Scales suggests there was never an internal debate about different technology options for the NBN.
- Cyber Security Team/stream Lead VIC
- Senior Penetration Tester ACT
- Process Improvement and Change Specialist - Telco VIC
- Mining Planning System Engineer QLD
- SAP Fiori + UI5 Architect VIC
- Senior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) Brisbane SA
- Communications Specialist SA
- Consulting Project Manager (Agile) ACT
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW