Like its CPU-GPU hybrid, Intel plans to put CPU and FPGA chips onto one die.
Stories by Andy Patrizio
Former Intel CEO Paul Otellini passed away Oct. 2, 2017. As Intel’s first non-engineer, he did more to advance the company’s position than any other.
Li-Fi could turn LED light bulbs into network access points
While operating systems and apps are more secure, the need for endpoint security remains.
This past fall saw the worst Ebola outbreak ever ravage western Africa, and while medical researchers are trying to find a drug to treat or prevent the disease, the process is long and complicated. That's because you don't just snap your fingers and produce a drug with a virus like Ebola.
It's not just your boss or the government that's spying on you, it's also the devices and technologies you embrace.
The sleuths over at The Verge reported last week that Microsoft is looking for beta testers for the pre-release versions of Office for Android. Despite a slow holiday week, the news traveled pretty fast. If you have an Android tablet, you can sign up at the SharePoint website for recruiting testers.
Russian Microsoft leaker Wzor has resurfaced three months after going into hiding with new information on Windows 8.1 Update 2, as well as details on new security measures at Microsoft and Windows 9.
SRI International has spun off yet another firm, one taking aim at digital assistants like Siri and Cortana. And if there is anyone who knows Siri, it's SRI.
A survey by antivirus firm, Bitdefender, has found 18 per cent of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are still using Windows XP despite the end of support from Microsoft and the near-apocalyptic predictions that led up to its end of life.
Two months ago the tech world was hit with a tsunami that hundreds of thousands of websites were vulnerable to a critical bug, forcing us to change our passwords on all our favorite sites immediately.
A pair of researchers studying and comparing the code in Windows 7 and Windows 8 are claiming that Microsoft is giving security patches to Windows 8 that are not being rolled into Windows 7, but Microsoft is denying that it is playing favorites.
What started out as a Windows Phone feature is about to become ubiquitous, and possibly Microsoft's biggest innovation in a while. Cortana, the voice assistant similar to iOS's Siri, is headed to your desktop and possibly other smartphones.
- SharePoint Developer / Administrator NSW
- Senior DevOps Lead VIC
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Scrum Master - Brisbane VIC
- Snr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Business Analyst QLD
- Infrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry VIC
- Product Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or Brisb NSW
- Business Analyst - Technical background VIC
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.