It solves a big problem with biometric authentication and opens up some intriguing possibilities.
Stories by Evan Schuman
The general lack of such policies is a major security hole.
One problem with what we tell employees about taking security precautions is that the precautions interfere with their jobs.
As policies designed for consumers emerge, the example from AIG is surprisingly comprehensive.
Brazilian bank was an easy target after its DNS provider was compromised.
They’re an example of big tech companies’ failure to take security seriously.
New Wikileaks documents show agents simply refining standard techniques of cybercriminals.
Something as simple as an uncharacteristic turn of phrase can clue people into an email’s illegitimacy.
You can hide from casual observers, but a motivated person will see through your attempts at anonymization.
Real privacy laws are needed in the U.S., and now more than ever with the advent of the IoT.
If law firms think they may be forced to pay defendants’ enormous legal bills, it could undermine the entire business model of patent trolls.
Visa dismisses the issue as a hypothetical attack method — but security researchers tried it and it worked.
Problems: Mastercard’s approach is nothing new, and its usefulness is extremely limited.
If opt-in agreements can be hidden within T&C documents, consumers will have little choice than to sign away their privacy rights.
The latest WikiLeaks revelations included a reminder that there are revealing things that just can’t be encrypted.
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) WA
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Change Analyst VIC
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) NSW
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Reporting Analyst NSW
- Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNE QLD
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Network Support Engineer SA
- Program Manager NSW
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.