Always expect the unexpected: You never know when disaster might strike and you need to have a plan to keep your business operating.
Stories by Kim Crawley
This year so far has had a number of information security incidents that have cost likely billions of dollars, and they've cost even more as damage to the reputations of some well-known businesses. US retailer Target, Home Depot, Apple, Sony, JP Morgan Chase, and the list goes on.
If you're a CTO or a network admin, you've probably memorised some of the basics of network security.
As early as 2007, if not earlier, Windows users encountered the very first rogue antivirus programs. Even today, end users are easily fooled by this vicious type of malware.
- Program Scheduler QLD
- Security Business Analyst VIC
- Technical Specialist ? VMware VIC
- Senior Technical Specialist ? Middleware Lead VIC
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager SA
- IT Security Officer VIC
- Mining Planning System Engineer QLD
- Account Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ) VIC
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- HFC Support Engineer NSW