Always expect the unexpected: You never know when disaster might strike and you need to have a plan to keep your business operating.
Stories by Kim Crawley
This year so far has had a number of information security incidents that have cost likely billions of dollars, and they've cost even more as damage to the reputations of some well-known businesses. US retailer Target, Home Depot, Apple, Sony, JP Morgan Chase, and the list goes on.
If you're a CTO or a network admin, you've probably memorised some of the basics of network security.
As early as 2007, if not earlier, Windows users encountered the very first rogue antivirus programs. Even today, end users are easily fooled by this vicious type of malware.
- Senior Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Data Analyst VIC
- Senior/Lead Network Security Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Consultant Business Analyst QLD
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Program Coordinator NSW
- Program Manager SA
- Junior Developer QLD
- Team Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS) ACT
- Senior Infrastructure Business Analyst VIC