Always expect the unexpected: You never know when disaster might strike and you need to have a plan to keep your business operating.
Stories by Kim Crawley
This year so far has had a number of information security incidents that have cost likely billions of dollars, and they've cost even more as damage to the reputations of some well-known businesses. US retailer Target, Home Depot, Apple, Sony, JP Morgan Chase, and the list goes on.
If you're a CTO or a network admin, you've probably memorised some of the basics of network security.
As early as 2007, if not earlier, Windows users encountered the very first rogue antivirus programs. Even today, end users are easily fooled by this vicious type of malware.
- Senior Microsoft Engineer VIC
- Solaris Migration Specialist NSW
- Security Engineer - SIEM NSW
- ICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery Centre SA
- Senior Network Architect - Cloud VIC
- Business Analyst QLD
- Change Analyst VIC
- Process Analyst NSW
- Systems Specialist - Network Systems l Port Macquarie QLD
- Senior Master Data Analyst NSW