Dennis Technology Labs, the London-based organisation which runs tests to evaluate anti-virus software, yesterday released its latest test results on products for three distinct product segments--enterprise, home and small-to-mid-sized business (SMB). Its tests are not sponsored by vendors, the lab says.
Stories by Ellen Mesmmer
Using social-networking sites to reach out to the public is more important than ever for business, but one pitfall in all this is that employees and their companies can end up battling over who owns the social-site's content or accounts. These battles even end up in the courtroom, and sometimes employees win, at least in part.
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- Data Scientist ACT
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - Sydney NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- HP Service Management Engineer/admin VIC
- Adlib Developer VIC