Machine learning will make sense of the security threats your organization faces and help your staff focus on more valuable, strategic tasks. It could also be the answer to the next WannaCry.
Stories by Doug Drinkwater
In the arms race between white and black hats, the infosec industry looks to quantum encryption and quantum key distribution (QKD). That may be just part of the answer, however.
The headlines may be dominated by news of NotPeyta and Wannacry, but watch out for the ‘golden oldie’ malware like Conficker and Zeus. They are still dangerous.
Investing in security tools that end-up on the shelf or underutilized is not inevitable, and it can be reduced or even eliminated by some proactive and surprisingly simple first steps.
- Field Services Engineer QLD
- Business Analyst ACT
- Program Manager NSW
- Oracle Financial Functional Oracle Financial NSW
- Business Analyst QLD
- Release Management Lead NSW
- Senior Business Analyst VIC
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Wintel Engineer ACT
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD