If the imminent end-of-support deadline for Windows XP has finally spurred you to make the update to Windows 8, you might be concerned about whether you'll still be able to run your old programs. And while most Windows XP software works just fine in Windows 8, some applications do indeed have compatibility issues. Fortunately, there's a way you can run any Windows XP software at all, using virtualization.
Stories by Alex Castle
What’s the best way to tell an expert PC user apart from a bumbling amateur? The expert doesn’t waste time.
10 gifts for obscenely wealthy PC fanatics
- Business Analyst WA
- Wintel Infrastructure Engineers ACT
- Automation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- Solaris Migration Specialist ACT
- Senior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - Telco VIC
- Business Analyst NSW
- Performance Tester NSW
- Cloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/Azure VIC
- Senior Application Support VIC
- Senior Master Data Analyst NSW