Microsoft’s flagship software development suite -- Visual Studio.NET -- has now been updated and enhanced with a new version, 2003. David Williams takes a look at what's new.
Stories by David Williams
A Sydney-based software organisation found itself cast as 'johnny-on-the-spot' when a customer discovered its e-commerce gateway was down – eventually developing a new tool to meet the emergency.
A specialist in mobile and handheld computer applications for the fast moving consumer goods industry sped up its development time and cut costs when it switched from using different development tools for its main application to a common code base.
MachineMonitorR provides a complete outsourcing solution for the supply and servicing of industrial machines, especially motors such as AC or DC generators, pumps, and submersible pumps, ranging from small to very, very large power ratings and voltages.
Advantage Personnel, a casual labour hire company with eight offices around Australia, is using .Net to streamline its operations.
- Automation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - Sydney NSW
- Automation Test Manager VIC
- Senior Program Manager NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager ACT
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Policy Officer NSW
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Technical Quality Analyst VIC
- Change Manager NSW
- ITSM OR iTIL Business Analyst NSW