Australia’s Federal Privacy Commissioner is investigating the US Customs and Border Protection Agency's online access to data of passengers on Australian airlines.
Stories by Darren Baguley
Western Australia's Department of Justice (DoJ) is future-proofing its applications for possible exposure to outside agencies or the general public.
Despite concerns over security, Instant Messaging (IM) is moving out of teenagers' bedrooms and into the enterprise at an increasingly rapid rate. Some analysts are predicting that instant messaging will surpass e-mail as a communication tool by 2005 and at least one is arguing it is the next "killer app" beyond e-mail.
Australian IT managers are refusing to deal with vendors that quibble over warranties. The issue gained momentum this week after Hewlett-Packard in the US went to court to chisel out of servicing 200 printers it sold three years ago to a government agency.
- Systems / Storage Engineer WA
- Junior Data Analyst VIC
- Information Security Manager QLD
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - Sydney NSW
- Portfolio & Governance Senior Analyst VIC