BYOD for 30,000 people creates extraordinary demands on the network.
Stories by James Careless
Avaya engineers are putting the final touches on a network capable of handling up to 54Tbps of traffic when the Winter Olympics opens on Feb. 7 in the Russian city of Sochi.
According to the IT industry trade association CompTIA, "over 80% of companies now claim to use some form of cloud solution, whether that be virtual machines that can be spun up on demand or applications that can be easily procured and put into use."
Like it or not, IT departments are accepting the fact that employees are bringing smartphones, tablets, and personal laptops to work – and that they will use these devices while on the job.
- Change and Communications Manager QLD
- Automation Test Engineer QLD
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Banking Other
- Senior Program Manager NSW
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- Education/Training Officer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- Senior Scrum Master VIC
- Full Stack Developer/Senior Analyst QLD