Huawei Australia has re-signed as the Canberra Raiders’ major sponsor for the 2014 National Rugby League (NRL) season.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
Web hosting and infrastructure provider Anchor is deploying equipment at the Equinix SY3 data centre in Mascot, Sydney to offer customers geographic redundancy.
NextDC (ASX:NXT) and Dimension Data have signed a national agreement which will allow the system integrator’s customers access to data centre space around Australia.
National Australia Bank (NAB) is introducing an ATM monitoring system called NCR Predictive Services which is designed to warn staff about ATM hardware failures.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has warned consumers about a ransomware scam which uses the logos of ACMA and the Australian Federal Police.
The New Zealand ICT industry added 1630 new jobs in 2012 and now contributes 5 per cent to the country’s gross domestic product (GDP), according to a new government report.
The Australian data centre market will be changed by the rise of cloud computing over the next five years, according to Megaport founder Bevan Slattery.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced that its second Melbourne data centre (MEL 2) will go live in September 2013.
Adoption of cloud services is steadily increasing in Australia, according to the findings of an IDC enterprise cloud survey.
The online shopping segment in Australia is forecast to be worth $18.3 billion in 2013, with an average spend per consumer of $1750, according to a new Frost & Sullivan study.
Australia and New Zealand pet products company, Masterpet, has reduced nightly data replication exchanges between Wellington and Sydney from 40 minutes down to 22 since the introduction of data acceleration software.
Ninemsn owner Mi9 has plans to shift more of its news sites into the cloud as consumer demand for digital content grows.
Australian classified website Yacht and Boat has improved load times and page views per visit since upgrading its cloud computing service in January 2013.
Australia’s dependence on the Internet has made it a target for a significant volume of Web threats, according to a new Deakin University report.
Up to 60 Northern Territory police cars will be fitted out with iPad tablets to speed up vehicle and personal identification checks which are currently done manually.
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant NSW
- Healthcare Pre-Sales Consultant - Permanent - North Ryde area NSW
- Field Services Engineer QLD
- Payments Business Analyst VIC
- Business Operations Consultant (Banking exp a must!) VIC
- Scrum Master - Brisbane NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.