Residents of Lake Cathie in the northern coastal area of New South Wales will receive dedicated 3G mobile coverage with the establishment of a mobile tower by Optus.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
When Grant Holton-Picard isn’t managing infrastructure at Oxfam Australia he likes to unwind with do it yourself (DIY) carpentry.
Oxfam Australia has started decommissioning one data centre and is set to move information from its remaining facility into a hybrid cloud over the next four years.
Solutions provider Market Creations has signed a multi-million dollar contract with IBM for the supply of a cloud-enabled data centre to the Western Australia city of Geraldton.
Managing the storage needed for 3D movies such as <i>The Great Gatsby</i> is all part of a day’s work for Alex Timbs.
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy has issued a warning about email scams which involve royal baby Prince George of Cambridge.
The annual Security exhibition and conference took place in Sydney during July. Delegates heard from the Bank of England, NBN Co and terrorist expert Doctor Anne Speckhard.
Victorian highway department VicRoads is set to roll out a mobile app for its field workers and tablets for driver license testers which are to be delivered by March 2014.
Australians will be able to access most government services online by December 2017 under the Rudd Government’s Digital First policy.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) has plans to replace its in-car computing system with tablets under a project called Interactive Constable on Patrol System (ICOPS).
More government agencies are moving to bring your own device (BYOD) policies as the separation of personal and government data improves.
Dick Smith has inked a two-year sponsorship deal with the Melbourne Stars cricket team for an undisclosed sum.
Australians are being warned to hang up on telemarketers who phone up and claim that their computer has a virus.
National ICT Australia (NICTA) startup Saluda Medical has been awarded $5 million by the New South Wales Government for the development of technology which will improve chronic pain management.
Billions of hoax emails are sent every year around the world with Australians inevitably getting targeted according to Telstra.
- Senior Technical Business Analyst NSW
- LSS BPMN Process Improvement Analyst VIC
- Portfolio Manager - Governance VIC
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Change Manager ACT
- DevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, Git VIC
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Network Support Engineer SA
- Test Manager VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.