National Australia Bank (NAB) has confirmed that some customers had trouble accessing their online bank accounts today.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
The federal government will inject $6 million over the next four years into a new Sydney transport and logistics hub designed to drive productivity through technology innovation.
The Bank of Queensland (BOQ) has confirmed that its card network experienced an outage overnight which affected merchant facilities.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced revenue of $66.9 million for the financial year 2013, up 47.8 per cent on the previous year.
The Supreme Court of Victoria is conducting a trial of a Web-based case management system called RedCrest to lodge case files.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has struck a five-year, $56 million contract with Telstra for managed telecommunications services.
Melbourne IT’s (ASX:MLB) CEO of 11 years, Theo Hnarakis, has announced his intention to step down in 2013 once a replacement is found.
The draft Australian Privacy Principle (APP) guidelines have been released for public feedback by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
ANZ Banking Group customers are being warned not to open spam emails which claim access to their account has been restricted.
ASX-listed system integrator Data#3 (ASX:DTL) has reported a 5 per cent revenue slide to $771 million for the financial year (FY) ended 30 June 2013. This compared to revenues of $811.3 million in FY 2012.
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) is warning customers to hang up on scammers, pretending to be from the bank, who claim the customer's computer has been hacked.
Qantas has warned customers to be wary of a fake e-ticket itinerary and receipt email currently circulating.
Amcom Telecommunications (ASX:AMM) has signed an agreement to acquire Perth data centre provider aCure Technology for $14.3 million.
A self-professed Windows 8 fan, SAI Global's APAC general manager of IT Peter Macarthur-King loves using his Windows 8 phone.
SAI Global (ASX:SAI) has improved disaster recovery and simplified backups since the introduction of data de-duplication technology at the end of last year.
- Network Support Engineer SA
- Web Applications Project Manager ACT
- Senior Test Data Management Consultant VIC
- SAP EAM Functional Analyst QLD
- Project Manager ACT
- Wintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / Azure NSW
- Deployment Manager VIC
- Junior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? Agile VIC
- SAP Test Manager ACT
- Program Manager NSW
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.