Former Deloitte Digital technology director Peter Bonney has been hired by Insurance Australia Group (IAG) for the newly established role of disruptive technology and architecture.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
Dimension Data will deliver networking infrastructure to the Queensland government's new 1 William Street office.
Hong Kong based secure payments and identity protection provider ScramCard plans to expand into Australia.
Hydro Tasmania has extended its IT services contract with CGI for another two years.
Fujitsu Australia’s data centres in Perth, Western Australia and Eight Miles, Queensland have received the NABERS energy for data centre rating.
Not-for-profit organisation BaptistCare NSW & ACT is advertising for a new CIO after George Lymbers left the organisation this month.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has reassured Australians that it has fixed an issue which meant private tax records could potentially be accessed by third parties.
Manual rosters and bespoke systems were the norm at Surfing Australia’s network of 120 surf and stand up paddle (SUP) schools around Australia until the organisation turned to cloud-based scheduling/payroll software.
Apple’s decision to make its digital wallet, Apple Pay, available in Australia only to American Express customers represents a challenge to local adoption of the service, according to Telsyte managing director Foad Fadaghi.
Two SAS data scientists will offer up their services to mentor science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) students in 2016 as part of an initiative by LifeJourney Australia.
Symantec president and CEO Michael Brown wants to get the security vendor back to its "fighting weight” following its separation from Veritas.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) researchers have written and manipulated a quantum version of computer code in a silicon microchip.
The Treasury has signed a $5.8 million contract with Technology One (ASX:TNE) which will see the vendor’s Software as a Service (SaaS) offering replace SAP software.
Sydney is the first location outside of North America to get a Microsoft flagship store.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has signed a non-binding agreement with Nextgen Networks for a 50/50 joint venture to build the Australia-Singapore Cable (ASC).
- Infrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry VIC
- Healthcare Tester VIC
- Wintel Engineer WA
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Test Data Management Consultant VIC
- Business Intelligence Specialist NSW
- Information Security Consultant QLD
- IT Security Support Officers Other
- Advisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services. QLD
- Network Engineer WA
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.