Mobile operator MobileOne (M1) and multichannel infrastructure developer EdgeMatrix are investing S$1 million (US$550,000) each in a wireless research center in Singapore.
Stories by Dayenne Sipaco
Hong Kong-based Sunday Communications Ltd. may pull out from Singapore's third generation cellular (3G) race if the outcome of discussions with the government continue to be "unfavorable."
Commworks, the carrier division that was spun off from 3Com in December last year, has announced its presence in the Asia-Pacific region with Singapore as its regional headquarters.
IP-based (Internet protocol) systems provider CoSine Communications Inc. has launched a network-edge platform that provides label switching and IP security encryption at the service providers' end, eliminating the need for customers to build security infrastructure at their own premises.
Printing on the fly will soon not mean lugging around a portable printer but rather the ability to print anywhere at any time using wireless technologies.
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Web Applications Project Manager NSW
- Business Analyst - Application Development WA
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Cloud Test Engineer NSW
- Operations Manager - Data Centre WA
- Senior Security Consultant ACT
- Senior System Engineer NSW