Sun Microsystems has found a name for its network virtualization strategy, and that name is N1, according to Greg Papadopoulos, the CTO for Sun.
Stories by Dan Neel and Ashlee Vance
A next generation PCI (peripheral component interconnect) interface code-named Arapahoe is on its way to becoming an industry standard following a vote Friday by the PCI SIG (special interest group), the industry body that oversees PCI bus specifications. Arapahoe will eventually replace current PCI interfaces as products hosting the new technology begin to appear, officials said.
- Technical Business Analyst-Genesys NSW
- Records Analyst NSW
- Cyber Security Governance Specialist Other
- Technical Integration Lead Other
- Digital Content Writer and Lead ACT
- Project Manager NSW
- Project Manager QLD
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Site Acquisition Coordinator - Sydney based NSW
- Senior Business Analyst x 2 (Digital Transformation) NSW