Of all the XML-based technologies available to us, the one that may be considered the most revolutionary may also be the most neglected. I'm talking about the native XML database.
Stories by Robert Cooney
"No more batch processing! I’m serious!" For many months now, this has been the mantra of our forward-thinking (and frustrated) IT director. He will not be deterred even slightly, despite numerous protests of a "You can’t be serious" nature.
I have a new toy at work -- a Microsoft Exchange server. OK, so I can't "play" with it in any conventional sense of the word (my superiors would shudder at the thought), but it has made for a lot of fun in that computer-geeky, hey-I'm-learning-something-new sort of way. I'd like to share with you the result of one of my more productive poking around sessions, but first, a little bit of background.
- Cloud Engineer NSW
- Change and Communications Manager QLD
- Network Engineer SA
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager ACT
- Senior Business Analyst QLD
- Senior Information Security Consultant NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC
- Mining Planning System Engineer QLD
- Database Systems Specialist - Bathurst ( NSW ) NSW