Fonix, a voice technology company, is planning a US$55 million capital increase, in part to buy assets of its Belgian rival Lernout & Hauspie Speech Products NV (L&H), a Fonix lawyer confirmed Friday. The company is among a growing list of those seeking to obtain the assets of L&H, which was declared bankrupt Wednesday.
Stories by Paul Meller and Joris Evers
The European Commission (EC) has launched a probe into Intel Corp.'s licensing practices, the company said Friday. The EC said the investigation focuses on marketing tactics. Commission spokeswoman for competition matters, Amelia Torres said the European Union competition regulator is concerned that Intel is abusing its dominant position in the manufacture of microprocessors used in Windows software.
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Financial Services QLD
- SAP Fiori + UI5 Architect NSW
- Technical Specialist ? VMware VIC
- Business Analyst SA
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Banking Other
- Senior Test Automation Engineers x 3 NSW
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Network Engineer (Juniper) QLD