Dell Computer Corp.'s success as an enterprise server vendor paved the way toward this week's acquisition by Dell of IT services company Plural Inc.
Stories by Dan Neel and Ephraim Schwartz
The writing is on the Web -- leverage the Internet or die -- and companies are paying attention. But not every company has the resources, or even the inclination, to bring together the tools needed to set up and manage its e-commerce site.
SIZE MATTERS TO IT, as evident in the move by computer makers to shrink their rack-mounted servers to provide maximum scalability without adding additional acreage to the data center.
- Network Security Engineer Other
- Technical Integration Lead Other
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Web Applications Project Manager ACT
- Web Applications Project Manager NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT
- Senior Business Analyst NSW