Telecommunication infrastructures were incredibly taxed but for the most part held up during last week's disastrous events, with double the number of voice and wireline calls streaming over local lines, some of which were crippled or compromised by damage.
Stories by Jennifer Jones and Paul Krill
On the day after the disastrous attacks on the World Trade Center, Verizon Communcations Inc. reported call volumes twice their normal load and scurried to restore service to major enterprises, including the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
- Reporting Analyst NSW
- Senior Penetration Tester ACT
- Technical Consultant - Fortify ACT
- Digital Project Manager - Adobe VIC
- IT Security Officer ACT
- Cyber Security Architect Other
- HFC Project Manager (Delivery) - Contract VIC
- Security Consultant / Snr Security Consultant - Permanent - Nth Syd NSW
- Information Security Analyst NSW
- Senior Business Analyst QLD