Telstra has slashed more than 40,000 jobs since 1996 and privatisation will lead to more job cuts, according to the Communications, Electrical and Plumbing Union (CEPU).
Stories by Christine Lennard
A recently released Gartner report identified Australia as one of the countries that has the potential to capitalize on the global offshore business process outsourcing (BPO) market. The window of opportunity is slated for the next three years and how well Australia can leverage an integrated strategy to make it work is yet to be seen.
Complaints about landline, mobile phone and Internet services have increased by almost 8 percent in the last financial year.
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Web Applications Project Manager NSW
- Business Analyst - Application Development WA
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Cloud Test Engineer NSW
- Operations Manager - Data Centre WA
- Senior Security Consultant ACT
- Senior System Engineer NSW