Google unveiled a cloud platform service to help organizations collect vital data from billions of IoT devices.
Stories by Matt Hamblen
A variant of the WannaCry ransomware has been able to infect some of the computers patched after the original malware struck. But attacks in the U.S. appear to be limited so far.
Enterprises were clearly unprepared. The question is if they'll fare any better the next time around -- and there will likely be a next time.
There are now so many cyberattacks that many enterprises simply accept that hackers will find ways to break into their systems. Companies are combining new and old methods to thwart the bad guys.
IT pros, share these tips with your users. Hey, it can't hurt.
Now that TCL has announced the KEYone smartphone which ships May 31, it might be fair to ask: Can BlackBerry, with TCL as a licensee of its phones, once again be a viable smartphone player in the market? There are several considerations.
Enterprise customers eager to get their hands on the new BlackBerry KEYone, with its old-fashioned hardware keyboard, will have to wait another month until its May 31 release.
Businesses are being urged to train their workers to be more vigilant than ever to protect passwords and sensitive data and to recognize threats.
CEOs and other senior enterprise managers rated four breakthrough technologies "very low" in terms of productivity improvement in the next five years, according to a Gartner survey.
While individual buyers might pick the device for its looks, the S8 will rely on the latest Knox 2.8 security and management.
The number of Internet of Things devices used to spark the "smart" in smart cities is expected to surge six-fold through 2026.
The goal for both cloud and network providers is to connect to as many different partners as possible and offer hybrid services to customers.
Samsung's highly promoted Bixby voice assistant won't be shipping with Galaxy S8 on April 21, as previously announced.
Dallas city officials have added extra encryption to bolster the security of outdoor warning sirens hacked early Saturday.
The augmented reality guidelines will promote interoperability, their creators said.
- Network Engineer ACT
- Project Implementation Support - Telecom Industry VIC
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Business Analyst QLD
- Junior Infrastructure Engineer ACT
- Business Analyst - Banking VIC
- Deployment Manager VIC
- Senior Process Specialist NSW
- User Experience Designers ACT
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.