Optus will deploy free public Wi-Fi services in Westfield shopping centres across Australia under a partnership with Scentre Group.
Stories by Adam Bender
What makes Internet of Things special? It’s not the things, according to a Microsoft official.
Telstra signed a $12.5 million, three-year contract with Allianz Insurance to provide voice, data and more than 800 mobile services.
Woolworths and eBay announced a delivery pickup service for customers to collect their online eBay purchases at their local supermarket.
Visa plans to roll out an additional layer of security for mobile digital payments called tokenization in Australia later this year, the credit card company has revealed.
Most National Broadband customers with hybrid fiber-coaxial (HFC) connections won’t be able to tell the difference from fibre after the network is upgraded to the latest cable broadband tech, according to ARRIS, the company assigned to provide HFC equipment for NBN Co.
Telstra and Optus are scrambling to restore services in Queensland after Tropical Cyclone Marcia hit the state’s north coast on Friday morning, damaging properties and leaving many areas without power.
The expanding Vocus Communications sharply increased revenue and profits in the first half of 2015, according to financial results released today.
Australia continues to lag behind many other developed nations on fixed broadband subscriptions while excelling in wireless broadband, according to world rankings released by the OECD.
Andrew Penn said to expect business as usual when he takes the reins of Telstra from departing CEO David Thodey on 1 May.
The Australian smartwatch market is set to exceed $400 million by 2018, according to Telsyte.
Vodafone could be seeing the beginning of a customer turnaround, with the telco adding customers in the second half of 2014 after several periods of loss, according to financial results released Wednesday by Hutchison Telecommunications Australia Limited (HTAL).
Vodafone, TPG and 10 other mobile telcos are still charging for calls to 1800 numbers despite a telco industry pledge to make these calls free by 1 January.
StartupAUS will raise money and appoint a CEO to better drive its mission to promote startups and entrepreneurship in Australia.
The Victorian Government has signed a $41.5 million extension on a contract with Motorola Solutions to manage the government’s emergency services data network.
- Project Manager/Scrum Master NSW
- Business Process Analyst (Green Belt) NSW
- Network Designer QLD
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Senior RF Engineer - Optimisation VIC
- Project Manager NSW
- Portfolio / Relationship Manager NSW
- Associate Project Manager - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Project Manager - Delivery NSW
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.