A new messaging service by iiNet lets businesses send text messages from the Web, email or any mobile device.
Stories by Adam Bender
The University of Queensland has announced a $10 million fund for early-stage startups.
Broadcasters say they want no part in a revamped regulatory framework for spectrum, contrary to calls by telcos and Foxtel for broadcasting spectrum to be included.
Smart parking, lighting and waste management could soon be coming to Canberra, according to the ACT government official leading the city’s digital city initiative.
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has certified the security of the AirWatch Secure Content Locker for Apple iOS devices.
Banks can win against the fast-growing PayPal because they are more trusted by customers, according to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank managing director, Mike Hirst.
Kill the mandatory data retention policy, Greens leader Scott Ludlam has urged.
Virtualization is helping make Google Chrome OS a potential alternative for enterprises that have traditionally been Windows shops.
The Lord Mayor of Perth has embraced big data to help the city better plan for population growth and make smarter infrastructure decisions.
Content owners aim to curtail piracy in Australia with an online listing of services where consumers can legally obtain music, movies, video games and other material.
“NBN Co was not fit for purpose,” according to the Coalition government’s latest report on the National Broadband Network.
The Australian competition regulator has asked how to refine pricing of SMS text messages and mobile calls.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a computer program with the artificial intelligence to write stories in the style of Aesop.
A startup initiative launched by the federal government and sponsored by industry players has announced a free online school for people wanting to start a business in Australia.
Rip Curl has launched a smartwatch for surfers that measures surf data and maps their ride on an interactive map.
- Network Designer QLD
- Infrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry VIC
- Senior RF Engineer - Optimisation VIC
- Solaris / Oracle SPARC administrator VIC
- Mid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane) WA
- Project Manager (Payments compliance & Cards) VIC
- User Experience Designers ACT
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Business Solution Architect / Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.